by Jan Singer
That’s right it’s that time of year.
Time to fall back.
We’re about to change the clocks again.
For you sleepy heads—it’s good news! An extra hour of Zs.
But for the rest of us who thrive on sunshine and light well, we just need to find other ways to embrace the dark!
Before you pick up and move to Mountain Time where they NEVER change—here are five good reasons to feel good about the coming winter.
1. Change of season. Change of wardrobe! It’s like discovering a secret closet full of sweaters and boots and coats. Oh, and ahem turtlenecks!
2. Pumpkin. Spice. Everything.
3. Naturally rosy cheeks. It only takes a walk around the block these days to get your blush on!
4. Real fires in the fireplace! Nothing like the cozy feeling of curling up on the couch to the warm glow of a wood fire.
5. Speaking of WARMTH. That’s exactly what you’ll find in our upcoming winter box. Exclusive pre-order for one-time boxes. Last year we sold out quickly. Pre-order now!